In a focused effort to improve their safety performance, many businesses are introducing varying human factor type initiatives in relation to behavioural based safety.
At Gauged Solutions, we offer a wide range of behavioural based safety programmes, including:
- Safety leadership training
- Behavioural based safety workshops
- Managing performance excellence through personal interactions
- Gauged Solution Diploma in Behavioural safety and safety coaching
We go one step further and engage with our clients, offering ‘hands on’ practical on-site safety coaching. This means we are able to support many of our clients through carrying out a full diagnostic of any given safety culture within a business, from designing bespoke performance and behavioural excellence workshops right through to on site support and conducting behavioural based safety interventions.
Safety Leadership through work face coaching ensures that:
- There is constructive dialogue between shop floor staff and senior management.
- leaders and supervisors are equipped with a range of different skills, empowering them to take part in coaching and shaping future behaviours.
- Staff at all levels are encouraged to raise safety related topics in open discussion and receive immediate feedback.
- Line management is visible through 'walking the talk'